About World Worship Church
Pastors Lloyd and Pam Bustard are the senior pastors offering heartfelt passion for God and His people, as well as seasoned leadership. Pastor Lloyd is an accomplished musician and songwriter with a passion for worship and love for the presence of the Lord as demonstrated by his ministry. Pastors Lloyd and Pam have been married 28 years and have three beautiful children, Lauren, Kyle, and Kristin.
Together, along with their team of dedicated leaders, they are strategically building according to the profound vision given to them by God; a church that will greatly impact the world. There is a place here just for you!
• The Bible is God’s inspired words (2 Peter 1:20-21) which are pure (Ps. 12:6)
• God created man in his image (Gen. 1:26) and for his own glory (Isa. 43:7)
• In the virgin birth of Jesus Christ (Matt. 1:18)
• The atoning work of Jesus’ death
As a sacrifice for us (Heb. 9:26)
As propitiation for our sins (1 John 4:10)
To reconcile us back into fellowship with God (2 Cor. 5:18-19)
To redeem us from sin’s bondage (Heb. 2:15)
• We are justified through Jesus’ resurrection (Rom. 4:25)
• Salvation comes by grace through faith in Jesus Christ (Eph. 2:8)
• God is three persons in one: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit
• In the baptisms of water and the Holy Spirit (Acts 10:47)
• All spiritual gifts are available to the church to further its ministry (1 Cor. 1:7, 14:12)
• Christians are commanded to make disciples of all nations (Matt. 28:18-20)
• In worshipping the Lord in spirit and in truth (John 4:23-24)
To lift up the name of Jesus that all people might be drawn to him and receive salvation. We will share the gospel of Jesus Christ as we reach out to the four corners of the earth.
To create an unforgettable experience where people are encouraged and equipped to pursue intimacy with God. We are to love God and His people unconditionally. To also encourage and establish an atmosphere of God’s presence and purpose through anointed praise and worship and Biblically sound revelation of His Word.
COME AS A GUEST, LEAVE AS A FRIEND, RETURN AS FAMILY